– One-day – $8 in advance; $10 at door
– Two-day – $13 in advance; $15 at door
– Three-day – $16 in advance; $18 at door
– Advance online tickets sales will begin Monday, July 8, 2019.
– Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center entrance gate ($7)
– Children 12 and under are free (must be accompanied by an adult)
Lectures, Workshops and Evening Events
– Lectures – $10 in advance; $12 at door (unless otherwise noted)
– Sit & Sew Workshops – $35 in advance; $37 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Hands-On Workshops – $30 in advance; $32 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Evening Events –$20 in advance; $22 at door
View the 2018 Advance Registration Guide for a schedule of lectures, workshops, evening events and more.
Advance admission tickets were available at the following retail establishments for the 2018 Quilt Expo:
All Hands Around Quilt Shop | Waukesha, Wis.
Ana's Sewing Studio | Wausau, Wis.
Ardyth's Sew-N-Vac Shoppe | Baraboo, Wis.
Attic Quilts | Beloit, Wis.
Bigsby’s Sewing Center | Elm Grove, Wis.
Blue Bar Quilts | Middleton, Wis.
The Electric Needle | Madison, Wis.
Jerry's Sewing and Vacuum | Janesville, Wis.
JJ Stitches | Sun Prairie, Wis.
Julie's Sewing Center | Appleton and Green Bay, Wis.
Linda Z's Sewing Center | Arlington Heights, Ill.
M & R Sewing and Vacuum | Madison, Wis.
Mill House Quilts | Waunakee, Wis.
Nancy’s Notions | Beaver Dam, Wis.
Olbrich Botanical Gardens | Madison, Wis.
Patches and Petals | Belleville, Wis.
Quilt-agious | Mukwonago, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts | Madison, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts | Reedsburg, Wis.
The Stitchery | Delavan, Wis.
Stitching on State | Hampshire, Ill.
Yellow Creek Quilt Designs | Pearl City, Ill.