Advance ticket sales and class registration for the 2016 Quilt Expo will begin Monday, July 11. Register early and save! Discounted prices are available for advance tickets and class registration purchased through August 31.
Admission tickets and registration for remaining class openings will be available on-site during Quilt Expo.
The Advance Registration Guide, which includes detailed information about lectures, workshops and special events, will be available in mid-July.
Admission ticket allows entrance to quilt exhibits, stage presentations and the vendor mall. Lecture, workshop and evening events require an additional fee.
– One-day – $8 advance/$9 at door
– Two-day – $13 advance/$14 at door
– Three-day $16 advance/$17 at door
– Lectures – $10 advance/$12 at door
– Sit & Sew Workshops – $35 advance/$37 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Hands-On Workshops – $30 advance/$32 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Evening Events – $20 advance/$22 at door
– Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center entrance gate
– Children 12 and under are free (must be accompanied by an adult at all times)
The following retailers provided advance ticket sales for the 2016 Quilt Expo
All Hands Around Quilt Shop LLC | Waukesha, Wis.
Ardyth's Sew-N-Vac Shoppe | Baraboo, Wis.
Attic Quilts | Beloit, Wis.
Bigsby’s Sewing Center | Elm Grove, Wis.
Homespun Fabrics | Endeavor, Wis.
It's For Quilting, Etc. | Rockford, Ill.
The Cutting Edge LLC | Antigo, Wis.
J.J. Stitches | Sun Prairie, Wis.
Jerry’s Sewing and Vacuum | Madison, Wis.
Loose Threads LLC | Milton, Wis.
M&R Sewing | Madison, Wis.
Mill House Quilts | Waunakee Wis.
Nancy’s Notions | Beaver Dam, Wis.
Olbrich Botanical Gardens | Madison, Wis.
Patches & Petals | Belleville, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts | Reedsburg, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts Sewing Center | Madison, Wis.
Saving Thyme LLC | Stoughton, Wis.
Stitcher’s Crossing | Madison, Wis.
The Stitchery | Delavan, Wis.
Stitching on State | Hampshire, Ill.