Advance ticket sales and class registration for the 2015 Quilt Expo will begin at 9 a.m. CST on Monday, July 6. Admission tickets and registration for remaining class openings will be available on-site during Quilt Expo.
View a PDF of the 2014 Advance Registration Guide, which includes detailed information about lectures, workshops and special events.
Admission ticket allows entrance to quilt exhibits, stage presentations and the vendor mall. Lecture, workshop and evening events require an additional fee. Parking fees ($7) are paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center entrance gate.
– One-day – $8 advance/$9 at door
– Two-day – $13 advance/$14 at door
– Three-day $16 advance/$17 at door
– Lectures – $10 each
– Sit & Sew Workshops – $35 plus kit/pattern fee
– Hands-On Workshops – $30 plus kit/pattern fee
– Evening Events – $20 each
– Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center entrance gate ($7)
– Children 12 and under are free (must be accompanied by an adult at all times)
The following retailers provided advance ticket sales for the 2014 Quilt Expo
All Hands Around Quilt Shop LLC | Waukesha, Wis.
Ardyth's Sew N Vac | Baraboo, Wis.
Attic Quilts | Beloit, Wis.
Bigsby’s Sewing Center | Elm Grove, Wis.
Country Sampler | Spring Green, Wis.
The Cutting Edge LLC | Antigo, Wis.
J.J. Stitches | Sun Prairie, Wis.
Jerry’s Sewing and Vacuum | Madison, Wis.
Kari’s Sew Unique | Whitewater, Wis.
Loose Threads LLC | Milton, Wis.
M&R Sewing | Madison, Wis.
Mill House Quilts | Waunakee Wis.
Nancy’s Notions | Beaver Dam, Wis.
Patches & Petals | Belleville, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts | Reedsburg, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts | Madison, Wis.
Saving Thyme LLC | Stoughton, Wis.
Stitcher’s Crossing | Madison, Wis.
The Stitchery | Delavan, Wis.
Stitching on State | Hampshire, Ill.