Advance ticket sales and class registration for the 2016 Quilt Expo are now available. Register early and save! Discounted prices are available for advance tickets and class registration purchased through September 5. Admission tickets and registration for remaining class openings will be available on-site during Quilt Expo.
View the Advance Registration Guide, which includes detailed information about lectures, workshops and special events.
Register Today and Save. Here's How:
* A $5 registration fee will be added to each mail and phone registration.
Admission ticket allows entrance to quilt exhibits, stage presentations and the vendor mall. Lecture, workshop and evening events require an additional fee.
– One-day – $8 advance/$10 at door
– Two-day – $13 advance/$15 at door
– Three-day $16 advance/$18 at door
– Lectures – $10 advance/$12 at door
– Sit & Sew Workshops – $35 advance/$37 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Hands-On Workshops – $30 advance/$32 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Evening Events – $20 advance/$22 at door
– Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center entrance gate
– Children 12 and under are free (must be accompanied by an adult at all times)
Advance tickets are available at the following retail establishments:
All Hands Around Quilt Shop LLC | Waukesha, Wis.
Ardyth's Sew-N-Vac Shoppe | Baraboo, Wis.
Attic Quilts | Beloit, Wis.
Bigsby’s Sewing Center | Elm Grove, Wis.
The Cutting Edge LLC | Antigo, Wis.
The Electric Needle | Madison, Wis.
Homespun Fabrics | Endeavor, Wis.
It's For Quilting, Etc. | Rockford, Ill.
J.J. Stitches | Sun Prairie, Wis.
Jerry’s Sewing and Vacuum | Madison, Wis.
M&R Sewing | Madison, Wis.
Mill House Quilts | Waunakee Wis.
Nancy’s Notions | Beaver Dam, Wis.
Olbrich Botanical Gardens | Madison, Wis.
Patches & Petals | Belleville, Wis.
Quilt-agious | Mukwonago, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts | Reedsburg, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts Sewing Center | Madison, Wis.
The Stitchery | Delavan, Wis.
Stitching on State | Hampshire, Ill.